We embark on a daily quest to find something helpful for our clients about web design, web development and local SEO. On today’s journey, we found this article about the five web design mistakes to avoid.
Five Web Design Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid confusing navigation. This should be obvious. It’s not. The KISS principle applies. Add breadcrumbs.
- Avoid showing off. Using CSS tricks, HTML5 animations, etc. just for the sake of doing it is FOOLISH.
- Avoid forgetting about mobile.
- Avoid trying to be different. Or, at least avoid being too different. Conventional UI/UX choices increase engagement.
- Avoid information overload.
Want help navigating website design and avoiding mistakes? Call [allen] or [luke] today at [phone] for more information.